2230 W. Chapman Ave., Orange, CA 92868
George Corson has been practicing Workers’ Compensation Defense since 1992, and has been Certified as a Workers’ Compensation Specialist since 1998. He is also experienced in both Uninsured Employer Cases and 132a Discrimination Allegations and helps Medical-Legal translators recover payment for their services when insurance carriers refuse to pay on time.
George has served as an Adjunct Professor at Santa Ana College, teaching in the Paralegal Program. He has also volunteered with CASA Orange County as a Youth Advocate in the past. CASA Orange County is a charitable organization established to match Volunteer Advocates with youth in the OC Dependency Court System. CASA OC is dedicated to assisting children removed from unsafe environments, while the Dependency Court evaluates reunification, Foster Care, or Adoption. Please look into your local CASA charity if you agree that abused/neglected Children deserve to have a Voice.
- Owner at Law Offices of George E. Corson IV, 2010–present
- Adjunct Professor at Santa Ana College, 1994–2009,
- Partner at Bredfeldt, Corson & Odukoya, LLP, 1999–2010
- Approved DWC Arbitrator, Department of Industrial Relations, 2012
- Certified Specialist – Workers’ Compensation Law, State Bar of California, 1998
- Member, State Bar of California, Law Practice Management, 2014–present
- Member, State Bar of California, Solo and Small Firm Section, 2010–present
- Member, State Bar of California, Workers Compensation Section, 1992–present
- Western State Univ COL, Juris Doctor
- University of Maryland, College Park, BA in Criminal Justice
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Professional Certificate
- Self-Insured Administrator Certificate